Wednesday, December 12, 2007

ughh!!!

oh i can't seem to get this stupid add image thingy.
I spent the weekend and this past week trying to get the pics
uploaded but know such luck. So I will just have to wait....
So this past weekend I was at my BIL's house yippee!!
That was a lot of fun ( not really) I just don't get my
jatani One minute she's the stuck up B***** and then the next minute she's all friendly and stuff. I wish I didn't have to deal with her, rather I wish I didn't get all personal about it. She frankly doesn't give a damn about me or my family I don't know if I could be as heartless as her.
But I do have to say hats off to her acting, how she has her husband wrapped around her little finger( my mom says I should learn from her) and how she acts like she's worked so hard cooking and cleaning. Heck if I could get away with defrosting and shoving the garbage under the sofa, I'd do it too. She's such an actress she could seriously win an Oscar for her fine work.
Actually she's a con artist, the way she's cons people into thinking she's the one we should feel sorry for.
I'll explain why all this ranting and raving in my next post....

1 comment:

Safa said...

Oh but these women who act it all out.....they surely got their men pinned down.

Those of us who can carry the world and can handle ANYTHING....more often than not...end up carrying the load.....

Learn to say..."I can't do that....can you help me sweetheart?"

THats when your man will respect the job you do.....and only then....